Head of Planning - London - TTL Agency
Do something you love for the decade of 2020 or at least a part of it! Our client is looking for a Head of Planning at a group level, you will work across several teams on one client so the role will be very much consultative at time.
The core of this position is to create amazing brands with incredible creative content that is meaningful and relevant to the consumer. To achieve this goal, you will be responsible for a range of multi-channel strategic output from commercial strategy, product design, brand strategy through to CRM, digital advertising, content, social, OOH campaigns and packaging
- You will be the go-to person for the group in the development of strategic thinking for the brand, activation and communication output.
- Drive insight, positioning, proposition development, brand identity creation and 360 touch point design.
- Prepare and facilitate planning sessions and strategy workshops with key strategic partners.
- Senior strategist, integrated agency background, worked on big global brands.
- Have a natural ability to unearth killer insights to unlock the best creative ideas.
- Gravitas and the ability to mentor, inspire and hold the room.
This is a senior role within the agency commanding a salary of up to £150k plus benefits. You will need to have the key experience listed above for this role. Recent agency background is essential, an in-house career history will not be shortlisted.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Ali your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.