Digital Marketing Officer (Maternity / 12mth FTC)
Digital Marketing Officer - Taunton
A Digital Marketing Officer is needed to join an award-winning, innovative and fast-growing charity in Somerset on a 28 hours per week, maternity cover basis.
As one of the largest independent Charities in Somerset and headquartered in central Taunton, this exciting organisation has seen growth of over 140% in the last 2 years delivering critical personalised support for individuals and communities through a range of channels, including the well-recognised Village Agents. Due to continuous success they are now seeking a Digital Marketing Officer to join their team.
As their Digital Marketing Officer you should expect to refine and effectively communicate coherent and relevant brand messages to enable Somerset residents, communities, partners, stakeholders, funders and commissioners to recognise their great work. Whether you are contributing towards the development of the business strategy, managing the day to day presence of all social media activities or producing marketing material and campaigns for different media channels, it will be your role as the Digital Marketing Officer to support the team and the wider charity in driving growth and recognition.
To qualify. You should be a Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Officer / Marketing Officer / Marketing Assistant / Digital Marketing Assistant / Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Expert Practitioner in Microsoft packages, graphic design (e.g. InDesign), web applications and database administration;
- Excellent communicator in both a written and verbal capacity at a personal and corporate level;
- Experience of promotion and brand development;
- Success at writing and editing high quality content for on and offline material, including blogs, digital platforms and press releases;
- Experience of working with CRM systems;
- Experience of information analysis and GDPR as applied to Marketing;
- Strong organisational capabilities with a collaborative approach to successful outcomes;
- Experience of rural issues;
- Experience within the third sector.
A degree in Marketing, Journalism or related field would be desirable as well as experience of project management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Officer who is proactive and passionate about helping others and their community. In return, you can expect a competitive salary as well as 25 days holiday per annum plus 8 bank holidays.