Who are we?
Social Energy are the pioneers of a green energy revolution!
Whilst the likes of Uber and Airbnb have transformed multi-billion dollar industries by giving control back to individuals, Social Energy is taking on the $9.1 Trillion Energy industry. SE has developed a global first renewable energy technology, enabling homeowners to reduce their energy bills by up to 70%, with 100% clean green energy. We are an innovative cleantech startup, disrupting and transforming the way that electricity is used and bought in the home.
With Social Energy, customers around the world can make a viable investment in generating their own clean energy, thanks to a unique combination of AI-powered software and solar energy storage.
Role and Requirements
Social Energy is currently looking for an experienced multi-channel Sales Director. You will work closely with other director level roles across the business, and report directly to the CEO, taking ownership of the business' strategic growth across multiple sales channels (both B2B and D2C). Your overall objective will be to drive sales expansion by identifying key opportunities for growth and improvement across all areas of the customer acquisition and retention process.
Within the company, you will work closely with the Marketing, Sales and Technical teams, to establish effective ways of working, that achieve group KPIs and ensure a consistently outstanding experience for retailers of the company's product and the end consumer. The right candidate will build a capable team and have exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Propose and execute business growth plans, across new and existing opportunities
- Manage the operation of various sales functions within the company
- Own key account relationships where necessary
- Build a successful and motivated team to support ongoing growth objectives
- Train and develop internal and/or indirect staff
- 9+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years experience in a senior sales/commercial management role
- Demonstrable successful track record of exceeding stretch revenue targets
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- An analytical and data-lead approach to working
Advantageous but non-essential:
- Management experience within a franchise business model
- Sales experience within a software or technical-lead business
- Energy or Home Improvement industry experience
What's on offer:
- A competitive salary with great benefits
- Plenty of scope to develop your career in a fast-growth business
- Opportunity to be seen, heard and counted in your contributions and not get lost in the noise and tangle of a large corporate business
Social Energy is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief or marital status.
This really is a unique opportunity to be a leading player in a growing business, and we would love to hear from you!
If you are a creative and determined hard worker, looking for a great new position at the UK's top green energy solution, please contact: Luke Russo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 845 7222.