Senior/Sales Executvie - Recruitment/SaaS
Working within a fast paced and lively successful team the role will require an energetic and dedicated attitude. Salespeople are the face of our company, introducing our company and services to prospective new customers and engaging at all levels of business from receptionists to managing directors.
The daily responsibilities will include proactively identifying and sourcing new business opportunities, following up on inbound enquiries and demonstrating our services to prospective new customers. The perfect candidate will be highly motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic.
Pressurised and target driven, the Sales role is perfect for candidates with a sales background looking to take the next step in their career and keen to challenge themselves in a growing, vibrant and exciting industry.
- Presenting our services via online demonstration and face to face meetings.
- Negotiating and closing new business at senior exec level
- Producing proposals, compiling sales documents, presentations and cost comparisons
- Self-Generating new business contacts and leads via social media & networking
- Completing and capturing contact and company information with CRM system
- Cold calling qualified marketing leads to introduce our services
- Accurate forecasting, sales projection and pipeline management
- Maintaining an excellent level of our products and services
Presenting our services via online demonstration and face to face (Primary Duty)
Your key function as part of the Sales team will be to present our services to prospective new customers via an online demonstration. Utilising a consultative sales approach this demo will entail an in-depth fact find to identify the prospects current services, requirements and suitability. As our services are fully hosted you will then be required to demonstrate our core functionality within a range of CRM, business process and ERP systems.
Demonstrations will have single or multiple attendees and regularly last between 45 – 60mins. During the demo the key elements of business communication and telephony will be covered in detail and suitable candidates will have an energetic and lively approach in discussing and explaining our solution.
A keen interest in technology, business software and communications will prove to be a huge benefit to the perfect candidate, as will a tenacious and persuasive character. Experience of sales strategy and approach is essential, as is a good level of sales training in closing techniques, effective questioning and negotiating. Excellent and highly developed communication skills are a must.
Follow up on qualified leads and cold calling prospective new clients (Primary Duty)
A large part of the Senior Sales role is to reach out to new prospects and introduce our services to them. These contacts will be a mixture of qualified marketing leads, self-sourced data from social networking and partner referrals. Sitting at our Mid-Tier Sales level you will have a regular number of demonstrations arranged by the Inside Sales team.
Demonstrations booked by the Inside Sales team and identified at the 20 – 100 employee level will be passed to the Senior Sales Executives. You will then be responsible for completing a full consultative sales cycle - demonstration, proposal, negotiation and close. You will be required to qualify and engage with prospects quickly and effectively; determine and understand prospects key needs and requirements; provide an in-depth practical demonstration of our key features and benefits; provide clear value and an attainable ROI.
CRM management and Order Processing (Secondary Duty)
An element of the role will involve the regular and consistent management of our CRM system. Using our own integrated telephony and communications platform, your activity and contact will be logged automatically within the CRM, however an important element of contact, lead and account data capture will be expected.
Processing orders will also be a key deliverable. Producing, completing and helping prospects complete online documents, profiles and order forms to ensure an efficient implementation of our services.
Full training and support will be included. Experience of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) will be beneficial.
Sales Education (As required)
You will be required to complete an initial training course and successfully demonstrate your knowledge of our portfolio, product set and strategy. You will also be expected to attend regular training and product launch seminars varying in subject from software, and telecoms to networks and IT management.
It is expected that all members of the team actively and enthusiastically approach these meetings and participate in a continual learning and development program.
Skills and experience:
- Confidence and enthusiasm
- Previous face to face or sales experience
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Determined and Tenacious attitude
- Self-motivated and ambitious personality
- Engaging and persuasive nature
- Knowledge of telecommunications and VOIP telephony
- Knowledge of IT, Business Software and CRM
- University degree educated
- Qualifications in written/verbal communications
- Confident public speaker
- Certified or Vocational Sales Training
- Experience of selling SaaS solutions