Video & Graphic Designer
This company is the world leader in entertainment memorabilia. People who work here have an endless enthusiasm for films, television and everything to do with the creation process involved.
They are the brand that collectors trust above all others, they break world records too! To match that, their designers have to deliver fantastic creative material that showcases their products to the highest standard. They consistently receive feedback that their creative and design material is the very best in the industry.
They are looking for a hard-working individual who will work effectively and efficiently in an office-based environment. Their growing company requires someone to work within the Graphics team in the production of all online and printed visual media for the company, and all campaign video creation and editing.
- Creation of email, website banners and any printed campaign imagery using the Adobe Suite.
- Work alongside the Graphics team to create concepts and graphics layouts for future ad campaigns
- Create all video content and edit product trailers for campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge in the Adobe Suite: specifically Photoshop and InDesign
- Advanced knowledge in video editing and experience of creating video content: specifically Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Advanced knowledge of the Office Suite
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Lightroom
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience of working with Wordpress
- Experience of working with Mailchimp
- Understanding or experience of animation
- Graphic Design role: 1 year (preferred)
- BA in graphic design or equivalent.
Salary & Benefits:
- £25,000 P.A.
- Suite of employee discounts and benefits including free cinema tickets, cafe Nero drinks and streamed entertainment services.
- Discounts on supermarkets, online retailers, restaurants, bars and other entertainment.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Annual bonus (dependent on performance).
Approximately 1 mile from Chalfont & Latimer Station (Met Line), their HQ is set in the grounds of beautiful Chenies Manor. Designated Employee car parking on site. You will be joining the world's most trusted brand in an exciting growing sector. Love for film and TV memorabilia will ensure that you find this a great place to work.