Account Manager – Global Content Marketing Agency
Account Manager – Global Content Marketing Agency – To £35k
Following an exciting growth spurt, this global content marketing agency is looking for a talented Account Manager to work across a portfolio of blue-chip B2B and B2C clients, delivering content and other marcoms campaigns.
With offices in London, Edinburgh and New York, this agency boasts an impressive roster of blue-chip clients.
It also offers a genuine work-life balance. Although you will be based in the London satellite office, you have the flexibility of working from home for 1-2 days per week plus the chance to travel up to the beautiful city of Edinburgh each month.
The Account Manager role
With plans to expand, the London office has the excitement of a start-up without the risk as the agency is well established with great clients and the backing of a big network. You will join a small but perfectly formed team consisting of a CSD, a Strategist and a Senior Writer / Editor.
You will also work closely with the Edinburgh office to deliver projects for your clients.
You are likely to have cut your teeth in a content marketing or marketing agency.
- Marketing or content agency experience essential, NOT events or PR
- A track record in FS preferred – ideally with big banks or specialist investment firms
- A self-confident self-starter
- Commercial awareness and the ability to spot new business opportunities
- Open, entrepreneurial, driven and passionate about what you do
Opportunities for you
- Genuine career development
- Fast-track opportunity to grow with the team – from Account Manager to Senior Account Manager then Account Director
- Big clients and brands
Skills and experience
- At least three years’ account team experience in a BTL / integrated agency environment, preferably within FS. A background in content marketing agency is highly desirable
- An understanding and appreciation of content marketing principles, techniques and effectiveness with the ability to critique creative output
- High standards of numeracy to support budgeting, forecasting and profit reporting
- High standards of written and spoken English plus polished presentation skills
To £35k with some excellent hard and soft benefits.
Account Managers with content marketing experience, please get in touch to learn more about this incredible opportunity.