Account Manager (Tech / B2B) – Award-winning London agency
Account Manager (Tech / B2B) – Award-winning London agency – To £34k + bonus
Award-winning B2B marketing agency based in a beautiful part of Central London seeks talented Account Manager with integrated skill set.
You could be an existing Account Manager, a Senior Account Executive looking to step up or a client-facing Project Manager – with the drive and enthusiasm to work on some stunning B2B accounts.
This strategic marketing agency is going places – and quickly. Working with some of the world’s biggest and best brands, it specialises in delivering fully integrated campaigns, content marketing strategies and brand repositioning.
The Account Manager role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Account Manager or ambitious Senior Account Executive to work on high-profile accounts and international campaigns.
B2B experience is an advantage but not essential. The ideal skill set includes some or all of the following: (collateral) production, press advertising, digital marketing, content creation (including film), direct marketing, social media, video and design. The ambition to deliver in a truly strategic environment, however, is a must!
The role reports into an Account Director and offers you the chance to:
- Be a big part of the team and take on a high level of responsibility
- Flex your strategic muscles to help develop creative, insight-led campaigns
- Work closely with all key agency functions (research and planning, senior management and studio) and external suppliers
- Develop and grow client relationships
- Visit clients in Germany and possibly Finland in the next six months
As an Account Manager or ambitious Senior Account Executive, you will have earnt your stripes in a leading integrated agency, preferably with B2B clients. You will have:
- Experience in delivering some / all of advertising, digital marketing, content creation (including films), direct marketing, social media and design solutions
- A high level of numeracy and the ability to craft budget estimates and manage profit and loss
- Ensured that campaign budgets and timings are met
- Helped to grow your accounts
- Clear, concise communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- A highly organised way of working with solid attention to detail
- The resilience to cope under pressure, juggle competing demands and work to tight deadlines
Does a better Account Manager opportunity exist in London right now? Account Managers, please send us your CV today.