Our client, one the leading branding agencies in London, is looking to expand their award winning design team with the hire of a Midweight Designer.
This is an exciting role working as part of a growing creative team helping to deliver extraordinary design by offering unique answers to creative problems, developing striking and compelling designs as well as thinking on their feet to help the creative cause and inspiring their colleagues and companions.
Key Duties include:
· Championing and offering new techniques for creating ideas amongst the team
· Exploring new understanding and knowledge of the changing face of design
· Competent hybrid designer with skills across multiple design expressions
· Flair for trying new design expressions, stepping out of your ‘comfort zone’
· Mastery of the Brand World framework using imaginative ‘total brand’ thinking
· Developing solid methods for building, writing brand narratives
· Organising teams to undertake ideation, creative exploration and design solutions
· Regularly achieving ambitious, extraordinary design and creativity
· Significant creative contribution to client pitches in collaboration with Creative Leaders
You will ideally have:
· Proven experience gained in a top tier brand / design agency across both consumer and corporate branding.
· Worked across variety of business sectors, solving design issues
· Mastery of Apple Mac software (e.g. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
· Experience of directing and overseeing work through print and digital production techniques.
· A growing ambition and creative bravery contributing to ‘big ideas’
· Exposure to working with blue chip brands across identities, packaging and brand worlds.