Marketing Manager - Fintech
Marketing Manager needed for one of London's hottest FinTech companies. Huge opportunity to join a great team.
Marketing Manager - Up to £50,000 - London
This company is well known the in the FinTech sphere. Their Partner Account Team have had huge success in building a channel in the Accountancy field. They need a Marketing Manager with broad skill set to come in and Recruit, Activate and Grow their client base.
This growing company need someone who is a 'bright spark' and ready to bring their expertise or take that next step in their career. Your day to day in role will be:
- Establish the company Partner Programme for accountants and bookkeepers
- Create content and campaigns to raise awareness within the target audience
- Develop and maintain messaging framework for targeted audience
- Own the funnel for new client acquisition and develop onboarding programs to help promote the brand
- Manage all events and webinars targeting the relevant channels
As their Partner Marketing Manager your will need the following:
- Broad marketing skills across e-mail, ads, social media, lead gen and generalist roles
- Bright personality and strong project management experience
- Background is B2B tech is important
- Campaign marketing experience
- Great communication and stakeholder experience
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you, so apply now!
Partner Marketing Manager - Up to £50,000 - London
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.