I am working with an innovative learning and development company who develop creative experiential events to unlock talent, advise on strategy, and create memorable learning opportunities. Based in the heart of Southwark, you will be in a buzzing and vibrant area of London in a company that celebrates you, champions the little wins and enjoys a great work life balance.
It is an exciting period of growth for their design team and they are looking for a Design Manager to join the team to push boundaries, produce unforgettable experiences and create and develop the event content.
This role is definitely a bit of a hybrid one! And the successful candidate will be skilled in areas of Content Design, Production, Concept Creation and Learning and Development
The role is split between Design Manager (70%), Team and Practice Building (20%) and Business Development (10%).
In this role the Design Manager will be:
- Involved in the creation and development of bespoke training events, with a knowledge of experiential design, event organisation and learning and development tactics
- Be able to produce and write training guides based on clients briefs in a creative and research-led manner
- Developing and advising on immersive learning opportunities and strategic communications
- Critically assess, develop and write up detailed designs in line with the client’s desired outcomes and ensuring that the work of others is of a high standard
- Support the sales team and maintain positive relationships with the clients as you will often be dealing with them face to face
- Develop and deliver materials for business development purposes
- Help with streamlining processes to ensure efficiency amongst the design team
- Support internal training and line manage junior members of staff
- Have experience in the design of interactive and memorable training sessions, strong creative and analytical skills
As Design Manager, you will report directly into the head of design, have 25 days annual leave (with an additional day for your birthday!), a season ticket loan, performance related bonus, plus many more amazing benefits