Very interesting innovative agency are looking for a Middleweight Producer to join their team! Ideally you will have experience of delivering print, art buying, digital and social platforms, content films plus an understanding of Broadcast and Radio.
• Manage multiple projects at any one time end-to-end (from initiation, ideation, through to delivery and reconciliation.)
• Responsible for quality management, creative decisions, risk management, reporting progress to the account management teams and keeping the operations director informed of developments. Must demonstrate the ability to manage more than one project in a manner that is timely, efficient and ultimately on brief.
• Trust your instincts and lead the team and the client to do the best work possible. That may mean pushing back internally or to the client. It may mean revisiting the brief and starting again. It may mean trying something that’s never been done before, all whilst having and eye on risks with PR backlashes.
• Ensure the highest standards and best practices are maintained on every project.
• Ensure delivery approaches support creative and innovation to allow the team to produce the best possible work whilst always thinking about budget timing limitations and also PR backlashes.
• Ensure ideas are realistic and achievable, and relentlessly work to find the best delivery solution within time and budget.
• Help to drive the agency’s creative agenda, contributing innovative production ideas that help make our work effective.
• Support and guide your team to ensure the most appropriate delivery approach has been outlined, based on the brief/ client requirements. Proactively seek out project risks and ensure clear mitigation plans and solutions are in place.
• Ensure that creative feasibility is managed with the technical teams and concepts are provided to the client with appropriate delivery plans in place.
• Be the voice of reason as project risks increase or scope changes to ensure that overall delivery objectives are met, whilst maintaining, timings, project budgets and mitigating risks.
• Ownership of project commercials, ensuring that budgets are managed as the project progresses.
• Management of suppliers, with support from the head of operations, in creating, negotiating and managing contracts and budgets.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Strong ethos to deliver innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart
• Be the conductor for any project or programme of work.
• Be proactive in driving delivery rather than always reacting to requests.
• Oversee all large-scale production i.e. Film, Digital and integrated campaigns with the support of your account handlers.
• With one eye constantly on the wider communications and third sector industries, you should be familiar with the latest trends and debates taking place and have a point of view.
• Take an active role in nurturing and developing other team members. Help them understand the context behind your decisions.
• Be involved in the team activities and contribute to the team experience.
• Sense of responsibility towards the organisation’s reputation.
• Have a very close working relationship with the creatives, strategists, researchers and account handlers. Talk to them. Spend time with them outside of the day-to-day running of the account. Involve them in the production decisions so that they feel part of the solution. These partnerships will be critical to your success as an excellent and respected producer.
• Be confident in your production knowledge so you can run a PPM meeting or join a meeting to talk about the production risks and mitigation of any of your jobs.
• Invest time in making sure your account handlers are happy and supported. They look up to you so remain calm under pressure and a positive force who leads by example and keeps spirits high when times are tough.
• Constantly strive to help develop and strengthen the production delivery team
• Become the go to person for production advice