Senior Client Manager / Account Director - international brands
Looking for an agency with outstanding branding work and a more international and independent feel? This is the one you’ve been waiting for!
This is a highly respected independent branding agency with international reach. The team work with clients in the UK and globally, producing some outstanding creative and strategic work. The agency have other offices internationally and they work collaboratively on certain projects and independently on others. The work is brand-centric but varied and they work with clients from a broad mix of sectors. They are known in the industry for the quality of their thinking and their creative and have produced some innovative and truly memorable work for some outstanding brands across many sectors. They embrace technology and have been widening their offer. Despite this enviable reputation, the London agency has a family feel and it is a creative, warm and collaborative environment in which to work, offering a great environment for smart, free-thinking, open-minded individuals.
Senior Client Manager/Account Director – The Role
This is an amazing opportunity for a bright, focussed and hands on senior client manager/account director. The agency produce outstanding work both creatively and strategically and this would suit someone keen to build on their existing branding experience; someone who enjoys working on large, international programmes with multiple streams. The senior client manager/account director will have plenty of scope to show their own initiative, managing their own projects and stretching themselves, whilst working with an outstanding and collaborative team. There is huge potential to grow here.
The Senior Client Manager / Account Director will –
- Manage small and mid-sized clients alone or alongside a senior client director on large-scale programmes.
- Build and maintaining client satisfaction, growing client opportunities
- Responsible, together with the Programme lead, of delivering work on brief, time and budget
- Responsible for the correct flow of information between the client and the team
- Responsible for facilitating team communications, enabling shared thinking and delivery
- Solid at scoping proposals for new and existing clients, including planning, timelines, costing, etc.
- Contributor to the strategic development of programmes, understanding the brief, requirements and deliverables
- Capable of providing sound judgement on strategic and creative work to coherently argue if work is on brief
- Commitment to excellent and rigorous programme management
- +6 years of experience in similar positions in the brand, comms or business consultancy industries.
- Native English speaker or very advanced level, both spoken and written (additional languages a plus)
- Proven experience in managing large scale programmes in branding and/or design, either alone or with support from a senior team.
- Comfortable taking ownership and responsibility for delivery
- Capable of effectively presenting to clients and new business
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under high-pressure, on multiple workstreams and tight deadlines
- Understanding of the importance of brand seen as a management tool
You’ll be -
- Be curious, hungry to learn
- Be open, agile and flexible in mindset and delivery
- Have a balance of IQ and EQ
- Have a problem-solving attitude
- Able to embrace responsibility and ownership
- Provoke constructive debate and conversations aimed at getting better results
- Work as a team player, be someone with an independent, international mindset
- Have a brand background, or possibly and understanding of both brand and service innovation - this is a growth area for them.