Business Development and Marketing Director
3 days left
This agency is a creative, successful and well-respected independent team in the branding and brand communications space. The team is known for its personal and consultative approach and its creative solutions which are fresh and dynamic.
The people are down-to-earth, not arrogant and over-theoretical, but ideas and solutions-focussed. They have tried to avoid the trap of over-complicating brand strategy, keeping a strong and defined brand message, however complex the issue. Creativity is a part of every output.
The agency maintains a creative energy and sense of curiosity.
Business Development & Marketing Director – the role
The team are now looking for a business development and marketing director to join the team. You’ll be at the forefront of generating interest and activity and maintaining the conversation through to pitch. You’ll take responsibility for creating proposals and new marketing activities that make the agency really stand out, networking, using social media and organising events. You’ll be someone who thrives on new ideas and ways of engaging new and diverse clients, someone with flair and innovation. You’ll have the opportunity to work with an existing new business assistant; your role will be to create a new business and marketing strategy that creates compelling stories around the agency.
As a senior person in the new business team you’ll:
• Work with the senior team to prioritise desired sectors and set the overall business development strategy
• Identify and target new prospects which reflect that strategy, and fit with the new business criteria
• Work with the business development team to create and convert opportunities and manage senior level relationships
• Work closely with the team to set the strategic direction for innovative marketing activities that get the agency noticed
• Manage the development of those activities or materials to build the right perception of the agency in the minds of the targets
• Identify new marketing activities and channels specific to a particular client or sector that will maximise reach and conversion
• Be plugged-in to the world of business and brand and quickly jump on opportunities that can play to the agency’s strengths and capabilities
Business Development & Marketing Director – experience and personality
• Experienced business development & marketing professional with around 9 or 10 years’ experience
• Instantly build a rapport with potential clients. You’re intelligent, likable and you understand their industry and the challenges they face
• You have an unrelenting drive and persistence. You’re hungry to get the leads and convert them into fee-paying clients
• A strategic and analytic thinker. You can quickly get to grips with the information presented and turn it into a clear and accurate brand brief that gets the team excited
• Detail-orientated. You’re reliable, organized and can recall the intricacies of client conversations, requirements, briefs and supporting research or literature
• A hard worker and a team player – sociable and enthusiastic with charm and a bit of charisma.
Apply for Business Development and Marketing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly