Business Development Manager
Hub are an established production agency with offices in North London, working across a broad range of media for some of the world’s leading brands.
We’re a small, ambitious, creative-driven team, excited about new technologies and trends and always looking for ways to keep our work fresh, vivid and relevant.
As part of a brand refresh, an exciting opportunity has arisen on our team for a Business Development Manager with a background in the creative industries.
You will play a key role in devising and implementing a new business strategy to help take our sales and lead generation to the next level.
Excellent industry contacts are essential and the ideal candidate will be sociable and well connected with a proven ability in sales. It will be the perfect fit for someone with an agency background with experience in developing and managing close relationships with global brands.
Job description and required skills:
- Promoting Hub’s services to new and existing clients.
- Developing and delivering on target-led marketing and sales strategies.
- Keeping Hub’s diverse work at the forefront of Ad Agency producers, creative teams and brand content commissioners’ minds.
- Confidence in presenting work both internally and externally.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a relevant creative business.
Competitive salary based on experience with significant upside potential.