Portfolio Marketing Manager
Senior B2C / B2B Portfolio Marketing Manager wanted with experience working in Business School or Executive Education.
Portfolio Marketing Manager - Up to £51,650 - London
Our client is one of the top universities in the world. They've recently restructured their marketing team and developed a portfolio marketing structure so it's a fantastic time to join and make your mark.
Based in central London, the Portfolio Marketing Manager is responsible for
- devising the marketing strategy for a portfolio of courses
- developing an expert understanding of the relevant operational and academic culture, course proposition, USPs
- key messages that will inform the student recruitment activities.
- providing marketing expertise on the market, the competition and the target audience.
To perform in the job of Portfolio Marketing Manager you MUST have
- extensive senior experience of consumer marketing and planning strategy within a large complex organisation
- experience of data segmentation, market trends and audience analysis
- strong numerical acumen
- extensive stakeholder management experience
Prior experience of working in Business School and/ or Executive Education would be highly desirable.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today. The deadline for applications is 7th February 2020.
Portfolio Marketing Manager - Up to £51,650 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.