Senior Sales Executive
Sales Executive upto £35K+Commission
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to progress your career? Do you have a background in media sales?!
Then read on -
Our client is a highly respected Global Media Business with a great reputation...in fact they pride themselves on being THE best specialist media company in the world?! And equally a great business to work for! There is never a dull moment there. Whether it is awards ceremonies, sports events, or just going out and drinking with colleagues, there is so much to do inside and outside of work. The team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. Flexible working is valued there and there is also a relaxed vibe in the office.
Due to continued growth in this sector, they are looking to hire a Sales Executive to join the team! In this exciting role you will be working on their leading jobsites!
Their job board helps organisations recruit the best talent through creative recruiting advertising solutions from online job adverts to employer branding solutions.
As this is a growth area, they are looking to recruit a team member who can hit the ground running and maximise revenue opportunities by going after new business and growing existing accounts.
● You will maximise revenue opportunities through growing existing accounts by package
selling and creative solutions such as employer branding content solutions
● You will proactively & consistently go after and win new business from competitor job sites
● Your client base will be a mix of direct clients across private and public sectors, recruitment agencies and key accounts
● You will sell creatively and confidently on the phone to clients as well as having ample
opportunity to grow and win accounts through face to face meetings with decision makers
The sky's the limit when it comes to your potential earnings. They offer a competitive salary and you will also earn an uncapped commission.
Other benefits include:
● Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
● Comprehensive training and career development programme
● 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
● Generous contributory pension scheme
● Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
● Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
● Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance