Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager, £35K Basic+Commission
Our client is an innovative job advertising platform for graduate employers of all sizes. Their employer profiles showcase your company ethos and culture, giving your employer brand the platform it needs to attract the best and brightest in graduate talent. They reach 75% of the graduate market every week across their combined digital platforms. Each month, they reach 3 million 18-24 year-old's across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, making them the UK’s largest graduate social network.
As a Business Development Manager, it will be your responsibility to deliver outbound B2B business development activity and successfully build strong relationships to ensure that every one of their clients’ needs are met and they feel well looked after.
Tasks might include:
• Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
• Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Proactively arranging business development calls and meetings with prospective clients
• Promoting the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Growing a strong and consistent sales pipeline
• Accurate forecasting of sales revenue and working diligently to meet this
• Confidently pitching and proposing client-led solutions to win new business contracts
• Preparing sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Ensuring your knowledge and understanding of our product portfolio is at the heart of all communications
• Understanding the marketplace and our competitors
What you will have
This role requires you to be highly organised, confident and proactive, with an ability to think laterally and oversee multiple tasks at once.
We’re looking for someone who has a genuine interest in helping out graduates as well as the motivation to join a thriving company that evolves from month to month.
• Full UK driving license
• Experience in a sales or customer support role, ideally two years
• Proficiency in CRM systems
• A confident and open approach to meeting and engaging with new people
• A keen interest in helping businesses bring top graduate talent into their teams
• The drive to have an impact on the business and help our brand grow and achieve its goals
Company benefits: Unlimited holidays • Flexible working hours • Free breakfast • Company lunches • Social events