Our Glasgow based client, an innovative creative agency who combine Behavioural Science with strategic design and technology are looking for an experienced Creative Director. The agency uncover human insight in order to create communications, experiences and products creating broader value and improve people’s lives. They merge strategic rigour with creative craft to generate brands that resonate globally and digital products used by millions.
· Youʼre an optimist that understands the power of design to create a better world for everyone.
· You are curious about people.
· You understand the importance of insight and strategy in the resultant execution.
· You want to design the brands and businesses of the future, not the past.
· You are very ambitious.
· You love design, but your interests are broad.
· You are looking for the opportunity to be part of the leadership team growing of a purposeful and innovative design company.
· You’re game for the challenges ahead.
- You have 8+ years industry experience ideally, working within a leading design /branding agency, or acting as a lead person on branding projects.
- Proven track record of building and leading a multidisciplinary team across identity, digital, motion, campaign.
- You know how to encourage, develop and give constructive direction to people at various levels of experience.
- Branding and communication is your focus.
- Proven track record creating brands and experiences as part of large scale projects.
- Very aware of cultural trends.
- You’re a practitioner. This is a leadership role, but you will still be on the tools. (and you wouldn’t have it any other way).
- A willingness and ability to travel regularly (often to London).