Business Partners Marketing Manager
Really interesting B2C/B2B marketing role with a brewer passionate about running great pubs.
Business Partners Marketing Manager - Up to £35,000 + Car allowance - Dorset
Hall & Woodhouse is one of the UK's leading regional brewers based in the beautiful Dorset village of Blandford St Mary. As well as producing their famous range of Badger Beers they have over 180 premium pubs across the South of England, 50 are managed and 130 are tenanted. They are a values led business with a real sense of family amongst the employees. They have a very clear 10 year vision for the business and they now need to bring in some talented marketers to turn that vision into reality.
As Business Partners Marketing Manager your remit will be two fold. Firstly the acquisition of new Partners i.e. tenants and secondly supporting the Partners with marketing activity to ensure their pubs are as successful and busy as possible. The role reports into the Head of Marketing and Digital communications and comes with lots of autonomy and responsibility.
In the role as Business Partners Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Recruiting potential Business Partners (tenants), utilizing paid digital channels and affiliate relationships
- Supporting existing Business Partners via different marketing activation's to drive revenue and footfall to their site(s)
- Utilise existing tools and explore new digital tools to help support the Business Partners develop their businesses
- Deliver and evaluate pub-level vacancy campaigns across digital channels
- Manage external agency relationships
- Successfully manage and develop 2 direct reports
Cultural fit is really important for Hall & Woodhouse - they look for people who are excited by their values, who want to work as part of a team to deliver them both internally and externally. But personality aside to be successful in this Business Partners Marketing Manager role you must:
- Have solid experience of multi-site marketing
- Have solid digital marketing experience preferably with some B2B
- Have line management experience
- Be able to build strong day to day relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in the hospitality or leisure sector is advantageous.
Although the role is based in Dorset, there is the opportunity for flexible working. If you are a great communicator, a self-starter and feel this could be the role for you, then get in touch today!
Business Partners Marketing Manager - Up to £35,000 + Car allowance - DorsetIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.