Motion Graphics Designer
Who we are
Social Energy are the pioneers of a green energy revolution!
Whilst the likes of Uber and Airbnb have transformed multi-billion dollar industries by giving control back to individuals, Social Energy is taking on the $9.1 Trillion Energy industry. SE has developed a global first renewable energy technology, enabling homeowners to reduce their energy bills by up to 70%, with 100% clean green energy. We are an innovative clean tech start-up, disrupting and transforming the way that electricity is used and bought in the home.
With Social Energy, customers around the world can make a viable investment in generating their own clean energy, thanks to a unique combination of AI-powered software and solar energy storage.
Social Energy is currently looking for an experience Motion Graphics Designer to join its growing team based in West Yorkshire. This varied role requires a committed, creative, pro-active and responsible person with excellent communication and organisational skills. Leadership and motivational qualities are essential as is the ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
You will be working closely with the creative and marketing teams in order to deliver creative, original ideas. You have a high level of experience with various filming techniques such as studio, on location, talking heads and animation / motion graphics. In addition, you will manage and oversee creative post production of videos, including offline and online editing, motion graphics design, asset delivery, subtitling, tech check and QC.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC, especially After Effects, Premiere Pro
- Ability to follow brand guidelines but who can also contribute new and exciting ideas when required
- Proficient in creating concept/story board of planned edits for video projects
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines
- Mix of video experience within their show reel, primarily Motion Graphics
- Keen sense of visual storytelling and composition
- Strong illustrative skills would be an added bonus
- A team player that is happy to share creative ideas and work collaboratively with the marketing and design team
- Agency or in-house experience
- Knowledge of onsite video, lighting, staging etc.
- 2D design experience to help with the design team when necessary
- Strong layout and typography skills
What's on offer
- A competitive salary with great benefits
- Plenty of scope to develop your career in a fast-growth business
- Opportunity to be seen, heard and counted in your contributions and not get lost in the noise and tangle of a large corporate business
Social Energy is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief or marital status.
This really is a unique opportunity to be a leading player in a growing business, and we would love to hear from you!
If you are a creative and determined hard worker, looking for a great new position at the UK's top green energy solution, please contact: Luke Russo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 845 7222.