Brand Activation Manager
World's leading dairy brand is looking for an experienced Brand Activation Manager with FMCG background.
Brand Activation Manager - Up to £50,000 - London
This company is a famous milk processor, one of the most innovative premium dairies in Europe and a worldwide renowned specialist for Swiss cheese. They are responsible for one of the leading dairy brands in the UK and an innovator in dairy drinks.
Responsibilities for this Brand Activation Manager role include:
- developing and delivering the annual brand plan
- manage the marketing budget
- working to activate the global comms strategy in the UK
- acting as a brand ambassador for the brand across the group
- ensuring effective portfolio management to maximise brand growth
To be considered for this Brand Activation Manager role you will have
- approximately 6 years experience working in FMCG food and drink
- experience working in brand activation
- some experience working in an international environment
- strong communicator with excellent written and presentation skills
Brand Activation Manager - Up to £50,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.