1 day left
Marketing Manager - Research Agency
£45k - JB114
A global market research agency that work with some of the world's largest and best-known brands, are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to help develop their global marketing strategy. This agency carry out bespoke research projects across any sector with the aim of helping B2B brands grow.
They were initially set up as a father & son combo in 1998 and have now grown to 90 people split over 3 continents. HQ is still in Manchester with another UK satellite office in London. They have recently been acquired by a larger network but have been able to keep their family feel.
As Marketing Manager, your main remit will be to develop the current marketing strategy for the agency and manage all current marketing activity. The internal marketing team currently stands at 4 with 2 creatives, a digital marketer and you...! Some of the key responsibilities are below;
- Planning, coordinating and implementing marketing campaigns (online and offline)
- Strategy & Operations
- Thought leadership / content marketing
- Work with PR content to publish on respected industry sites (for exposure and SEO benefits)
- Review and make recommendations on which events to attend / sponsor / speak at / exhibit at (globally)
This is a particularly exciting role as you'll join a growing team and this role has the potential to become a Head of role for the right candidate.
What we need from you
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 4 years marketing experience, ideally coming from a B2B background. It's key to note that this isn't essential but will be very well received. You'll also have a strong understanding of online & offline marketing practices.
But what do I get…?
On top of a generous salary package on offer, there is a list of benefits as long as your arm. I've picked some of my personal favourites below;
- 25 days' holiday (plus 8 UK bank holidays and your birthday off)
- Life assurance (based on 4 x salary)
- Gym subsidy
- Charitable fundraising days (cake sales, etc.) and volunteering opportunities (2 working days can be taken each year for volunteering)
- Regular appraisals/check-ins with line managers
- Comprehensive, internal training programme and external training budget
If you think this could be for you, then please do apply directly or send CVs
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly