4 days left
Location: Southwark, London
Major Partners are excited to be working with the digital content experts Mediablaze. Mediablaze are a digital marketing agency who utilise data to identify scalable growth opportunities throughout the path to purchase, creating connected customer experiences that help brands grow using three core service pillars: Content Marketing, Platform Design & Build and Performance marketing.
We have joined the team in a period of growth to help bolster the team's client services, commercial and technical capabilities and a key hire within this strategy will be a credible and commercially-minded Account Manager. We're looking for someone with bags of energy, commercial acumen, entrepreneurial drive and creative flair. In this role you will work closely with the Group Account Director and Account Director and you will be responsible for the day to day delivery of high quality projects that provide content, technical and performance solutions designed to deliver real business results for Mediablaze's clients.
Client Growth, Retention & Satisfaction
* Assist in managing total client satisfaction, identifying any issues or barriers and escalating as necessary
* Working with the Group Account Director and Account Director, negotiate cost estimates & proposals to ensure that all projects and contracts are priced to generate a good profit for the agency.
* Consistently demonstrate your passion for driving client service excellence, ensuring that the agency is delivering high quality work that delivers real business results for your clients (proving strong ROI).
* As an expert in your client's business, you will monitor and review the quality of all work that is created to ensure that you're happy that it meets the strategic goals of your clients and deliver on their expectations / SOW.
* Identify challenges within the client business and recommend solutions to solve these, driving additional revenue growth for your clients.
Client Onboarding & Project Management
● Help to onboard clients following signed contracts to ensure they have the best
service experience with Mediablaze.
● Demonstrate a high degree of project management expertise, working with multi
discipline practitioners within the studio to ensure all work is being delivered on time
and on budget.
● 2+ years digital agency experience.
● Gravitas and instant credibility internally and externally.
● Proven track record working with key clients within the digital marketing space.
● Experience of managing content, digital and/or performance projects.
● Proven track record of presenting to client decision makers.
● Proven track record of building relationships, meeting and exceeding client needs.
● An understanding of business and client strategy.
● A desire to work in a close knit, highly successful team with clear accountability.
● Ability to thrive in a fluid and fast-paced environment with excellent organisational
● Bags of energy, dedication, commercial acumen, entrepreneurial drive and creative
● Motivated, self-starters need only apply. Mediablaze is a fast paced and challenging
organisation. You must not wait for solutions; the expectation is that you deliver them.
If your experience matches the above and you're ready to take on your next challenge within a dynamic and forward thinking agency please get in touch!
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly