7 days left
Mid-weight Planner, Central London – Up to £50k DOE plus benefits
Looking to progress in your career with an agency, you feel at home in? This agency are experts in the charity and not-for-profit so if you are looking for a role with a feel-good factor, this could be perfect for you. As Mid-weight Planner, you will be expected to deliver high quality, effective and actionable insight and strategy to their clients.
The successful Mid-weight Planner will be expected to work at a senior level with Strategy Directors to shape and lead client strategies, build trusted relationships with key client stakeholders, and work collaboratively with project and client teams.
If you are a Mid-weight Planner who has a passion for all things charity and not-for-profit we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Below is what the successful Mid-weight Planner will be responsible for:
- Leading strategy for medium sized clients.
- Undertake effective desk research to identify actionable insights for client work.
- Plan fundraising campaigns across channels that drive results for fundraising appeals, supporter engagement and mass participation events.
- Develop testing plans, delivering optimisations and performing analysis across campaign performance.
- Work with Client Services to develop inspiring and succinct client briefs for creative and strategic work.
- Deliver work for clients that meet targets, uncovers valuable insight and bring in new business from existing clients.
The ideal Mid-weight Planner will have the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a marketing role which included budgetary responsibility and strategic planning.
- Significant experience of working across a range of audiences & channels, including digital.
- Significant experience of using data and insight to inform marketing strategy.
- Experience of working in or with non-profit organisations.
- A working knowledge of the theory and practice of strategic planning.
- Experience of utilising and applying research and consumer insight.
- Presentation skills and excellent written English.
We want to hear from a Mid-weight Planner who feels they can really make a difference to the planet and who wants to work at an agency who always put their employees first.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch quoting job reference SS527.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.
Apply for Mid-weight Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly