Videographer & Content Creator
Percy & Reed is a young, British premium hair care brand that continues to enjoy rapid growth and success in the UK and internationally. Underlying our witty and charming British humour is the professional expertise that has allowed Percy & Reed to develop a selection of indispensable, high quality, award winning haircare products. These little gems enable all women to attain fool proof results effortlessly, and look and feel fabulous all the time.
As Percy & Reed continues to grow, both domestically and globally, we are looking for a Content creator to execute all photographic and video elements for the business’s needs, adhering to the greater brand vision, in line with the Brand Guidelines.
Reporting to: Global Marketing Director
Line Manager to: N/A
- Lead development of all content creation, from imagery, video and social assets, leading and planning all shoots required
- Shoot still photography and video for content required across monthly and ad hoc shoots. Edit imagery and footage gained in line with the business requests.
- Work within allocated budgets for all projects
- Work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing, Marketing Manager and Sales team to understand all imagery and video needs for all activity outside of Campaigns, such as ongoing social content requirements or specific retailer needs (eg specific retailer event creative)
- Commission and own relationship with additional photographers/videographer/editors to create additional content for website, retailers and social channels as needed, in line with budget allocated
- Source additional imagery from stock footage within budgets as required
- Work closely with the Head of Digital & EComm on content requirements for the website and our 3rd party online needs
- Retailer requirements, such as merchandising imagery
- Ensure all creative elements sit within our brand guidelines, and reflect our brand as a premium, destination for haircare
- Lead all aspects of any off-site creation, such as photo shoots, or video shoots, including briefing process
- Within tight budgets, secure locations, MUA, stylists, directors as necessary, and arrange all logistics
- Own model selection with the Global Marketing Director, ensuring brief is met and usage rights are considered in advance with Marketing & Sales teams
- Work closely with Global Marketing Director to develop concept ideas for New Products, Events, Promotions etc to bring brand launches to life
- Provide moodboards for each product launch, or major event, in development stage
- Provide creative ideas in all aspects of launches for consideration by other business teams
- Complete the content parts of the Campaign Concept & Asset Pack documents for wider business to utilise for all campaigns
- Work closely with Marketing & NPD manager to develop content for enticing sell-in presentations for retailer meetings
- Provide creative ideas in all aspects of the business
- Photography, videography and editing skills required
- Experience of photography and video direction, or website and social needs, ideally in hair
- Knowledge of industry freelancers that can be called on as needed (videographers, photographers)
- Experience of social content creation, including imagery, video and stories
- Experience of planning and conducting shoots
- Knowledge of international beauty standards
- Can think with a commercial lens, and take feedback on creative ideas
- Comfortable working with tight budgets, and an environment where we have to get scrappy
- Efficient and hard working with sleeves rolled up mentality and be able to think creatively to deliver with tight budgets and timescales
- A team player who is willing to take on additional responsibilities, and help the wider team as required in areas outside of direct responsibilities
Hours and Location
Full-time (9am – 6pm) at our office in Central London.
Please note this role does not include graphic design, pack shot creation, or packaging design.
(We will only begin to review application from Feb 3rd)