Account Director - Integrated Agency - Bucks - £45000 - £50,000
We are looking for an Account Director to join a well established marketing communications agency in Buckinghamshire.
A well established, growing agency that have been producing integrated campaigns for over 20 years. This agency are now looking to expand their team due to new client wins. With a focus on both B2C and B2B campaigns across Technology, Healthcare, Automotive, FMCG and others. They are truly integrated in their approach and you will be managing a range of campaigns across the marketing spectrum.
You will be managing a key account for the agency so your client relationship skills and ability to grow the account is key. Whilst you will be managing campaigns from inception, through the studio to delivery you will also be tasked with managing and growing the team. You will need to have an integrated marketing background and be comfortable to get stuck in straight away. Some key responsibilities are below:
- Assist in the implementation of campaigns as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Ensure that the work you do for your clients happens on time and on budget
- Comfortable creating basic project time-plans or design task briefs
- Experience of client services admin systems
- Ensure that you gain an understanding of your client's business, marketing operations and competitors by keeping up to date with news and industry news
- Ensure that the client feedback is communicated, so that you develop the very best marketing solutions for your clients
- Ensure that you understand and consider all the processes (internal & external) required to deliver the client's marketing activity
- Assist your account team in the creative briefing process
What's in it for you?
Personal progression plans are a big part of this agencies background. You will also be generously rewarded with a basic salary of £45,000-£50,000 plus the below benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working and core hours
- Great social events