Integrated Strategy Director, £85K
A dream role for a strategist with the appetite to make work that works and impact a major UK brand at a successful London agency.
You’ll be partnering with the Brand Planning Director, leading an Integrated client planning team. It’s an amazing opportunity to step into a very senior and visible planning position with exposure to the client CMO, working with well respected industry leaders within in the leadership team (Founder, CEO).
As well as overseeing the day to day trading activity, strategic opportunities include putting forward new product and service propositions, identifying retail innovation opportunities, working with the CX/UX team, and being the leader of performance in its most general sense.
Supported by a mixed team of Media. Digital, Social, Retail to planners creating communications that drive a better, more innovative, more measurable response. It’s a chance to be a driver of change with all the resource you need to make it happen.
You'll be joining one of the most successful agencies in the last decade who get behind the whole of their clients’ business, much more than just advertising. They are equally lauded in creative awards.
Core Skills required
* An experienced Strategy Director - this is a senior, highly visible role
* Experience working with retail or service brands is essential
* Understands the best way to use channels together to drive campaign performance
* Data literate, with the aptitude to use data tools, interpret and simplify outtakes for board-level conversations
* Good at building relationships with clients and inter-agency teams
* The classic planning skills - identifying insights from diverse sources, writing compelling briefs and getting creatives excited.
* Creating campaign measurement frameworks, defining KPIs and analysing performance both in-flight to evolve the approach, as well as retrospectively to learn for next time.
* It’s a leading role, and the planning team is made up from diverse backgrounds - it’s important you can bring people together across disciplines, as well as help others expand their skill sets and get them excited about doing that only works if it all works together.
* A desire to get in front of clients and persuade them - this is an account where everyone gets the limelight and gets to put across their point of view to very senior clients.
Please send your CV to Zoe@theindustryclub.co.uk.
Due to high volumes of applicants we can only guarantee a response to those who meet the core skills criteria. Please be aware that you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered as well as some UK Advertising Agency experience.