One of the hard hitters in the brand and packaging world need a senior artworker who is critical on detail.
You will assist the production director by finalising the artwork to a phenomenal standard, mentoring a Midweight artworker, encourage and support the rest of the production team. You will have the opportunity to work on such clients as one of the biggest whisky brands, a luxury hot beverages brand and many, many more stunning extravagant products. The design studio is based in central London and you will work in a state-of-the-art facility. There is opportunity to retouch images and some 3D visualisation. You will work among a highly talented production team and become the new member of the family.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with at least 6 years' experience in the design industry, with specific experience being an artworker at senior level.
- Clearly documented experience with artworking for packaging design.
- Reproduction is not needed; the design studio is looking for someone who can adapt from this.
- Must have an understanding of finishing and the embellishing side of artworking.
- There is a lot of heavy vector work in this role, so must be well versed in this area.
- You will need to be fluent in the whole Adobe CC suite, Cinema 4D and other rendering software.
- Someone who will get involved with the company culture and vibe with the already brilliant social scene.
This award-winning agency believe that company culture is a vital area of the work life that needs love and effort put into it. With Friday's becoming First Round Fridays in the bar, Summer and Christmas parties, breakfast and fruit every morning! They also have talks by experts to help hone your skills as designers, free eye tests and annual season tickets!
This really is a dream job opportunity, and not something to push to the side! If you feel like you could be the fit this award-winning agency are looking for then please email over a CV and a Portfolio over to firstname.lastname@example.org thank you!