Lead Graphic Designer
This is a excellent opportunity for a talented, driven and versatile Graphic Designer to join the in-house marketing team of a well known retail brand.
You will create a wide range of print and digital collateral whilst also managing a Junior Graphic Designer as part of the role and lead the small Design team which fits into the wider Marketing function of the business.
You will play an integral role within the Marketing team to produce assets for the ecommerce, retail and all marketing campaigns. Responsibilities will include:
- Developing new concepts through to design and production stages
- Complete and create artwork for brand communications
- Responsible for all print formats including POS, Catalogues, Door Drops and Flyers.
- Design assets for the website, email, social and paid media channels
- Research images, typography, design trends and keeping on top of our competitors’ content as support material for online
- Management of the Junior Graphic Designer.
You will need:
A Graphic Design related HND or Degree
- Highly proficiency in Adobe Creative software in particular InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- A minimum of 3 years experience in design for print and digital
- Strong typography, design and layout skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS would be a benefit
- Creatively driven and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid organisation skills with an aptitude for managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility; open to changing priorities and able to meet tight deadlines on a regular basis
- Ability to handle multiple design projects in a fast-paced weekly workflow
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please send your CV and work samples as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.)