Junior Publisher Development Sales
We are looking for an entry-level Publisher Development Sales to join our European team as we continue our international expansion. The Junior Publisher Development Sales will be responsible for cultivating new business. Our ideal candidate speaks multiple languages and is an avid consumer of podcasts, music services and online radio.
Candidates linked with Sub-Saharan African communities are preferred.
• Seek, cultivate and close new business opportunities across all online audio businesses
(radio, print, TV, producers, online services);
• Sell the value of the Triton Digital products in person, over the phone and through virtual
• Participate in regional and international events;
• Cold call and network to build your contacts;
• Become a subject matter expert on Triton’s products;
• Manage a current sales funnel and opportunity report and document all sales activity in Salesforce.com.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Must be a heavy consumer and user of online audio, social media, and related technologies;
• Good presentation building and delivery skills;
• Strong persuasive and influencing skills;
• Proficient in English and multi-language skills (preference for Spanish, German or French);
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
• Must be able to think and operate independently but collaboratively with a team that is
• Strong time management skills;
• Experience using CRM software (preferably Salesforce.com) an asset.
*Travel is required for this position.
All covers letter and resumes must be in English.