Social Media Content Director
4 days left
A Medium-Sized Content Agency that work with Retail, Luxury and FMCG clients are looking for a Content Director with very strong Social Media strategy experience and a structured, rigorous and analytical approach. In particular, You’ll be working with a number of well-known Fashion, Beauty and FMCG brands and you’ll need to be a dab hand with Instagram.
The Agency has a focus on quality and attention to detail and they have a very thorough approach. If you’d like the opportunity to work on some of the best client accounts in the sector, with some of the most intelligent and credible people within the industry, this role might be of interest.
This role involves managing a team of Content Managers and Content Executives that are responsible for:
- Managing Social Media content across a variety of Social Media Platforms
- A Social Media Copywriting background is advantageous
- Creating ideas for new campaigns
- Managing the production process from brief though to final delivery and campaign analytics
- Overseeing the creative process (images, video and copy) and working with a team of Writers and Designers
- Briefing relevant members of the team
- Recruiting new talent
You will need:
- A great understanding of Social Media Platforms and the different content formats across platforms
- Excellent team and client management skills
- The ability to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- To be able to handle a large number of projects simultaneously, all whilst managing a team
- Experience working with Retail, Luxury and FMCG based content
Please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Apply for Social Media Content Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly