Paid Search Account Director
Paid Search Account Director, Central London – Up to £55k DOE plus benefits
This brilliant paid search / performance marketing consultancy set-up to challenge the status quo of the agency world. They take a consultative approach to how they work with clients. They work in the heart of businesses to help brands meet objectives and create better tech / paid products which deliver better performance. Now they need a Paid Search Account Director to help with optimisation of all Paid Search, PPC, SEO and Mobile App marketing campaigns.
Every one of this consultancy’s clients is different and their KPIs, products and customers are at the heart of how this agency drives growth. They believe in data-driven and multi-talented teams working closely with clients to multiply their growth potential. Are you a Paid Search Account Director that wants to be involved in an agency setup that’s a little different?
This Paid Search Account Director will have a massive variety of work across clients, from strategy consultancy to agency delivery. This consultancy work very closely with their clients – more so than your average agency.
This Paid Search Account Director will have responsibilities including:
- Being the point person for clients – from their execs to their Marketing Director
- Ability to set strategy and provide direction to internal and external teams
- Budget management, planning and forecasting
- Campaign set-up, management and optimisation in these areas:
o Paid Search / Shopping campaigns
o Paid social
o Programmatic display
o Mobile app marketing
- End-to-end optimisation of campaign budgets, targeting, tactics, creative etc. to meet and exceed objectives
- Strategy development and identification of new growth opportunities
- Performance reporting and analysis, generating insights and recommendations
- Presentations to senior client stakeholders
Are you a Paid Search Account Director with:
- Expertise in more than one channel, e.g. PPC, Social, Programmatic Display, Affiliates, SEO or CRO
- Excellent communication and presentation skills & confidence to manage client relationships with senior stakeholders
- Highly analytical and numerate – preferably with the ability to self-serve web analytics, campaign data etc., especially using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Excellent understanding of the marketing technology landscape, vendors and tools
There are many great reasons to work for such an agency as this one with them offering great benefits such as:
- Rewarding work with great opportunities for development & progression
- Swanky office near Old Street with a gym, showers, reading room, good coffee and a great Italian restaurant on premise
- Access to a large number of flexible FORA working spaces and offices around London
- Best of both worlds: work in blue-chip companies’ marketing teams and a fast growth agency at the same time
Are you the Paid Search Account Director we’re looking for? If you are, please get in touch quoting job reference SS532.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com