Digital Brand Manager
A Digital Brand Manager is needed to join a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products.
With over 100 years' experience, 8,700 employees worldwide and fiscal year (2018) sales of $6.1 billion, our client markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer and professional brands. As a result, they have been named as one of the best places to work by Glassdoor in 2019. Due to their continuous success they are now looking for a Digital Brand Manager to join their team in their head office for EMEA in Richmond.
Joining as the Digital Brand Manager you will inject energy and unstoppable passion for creating content, building digital plans and developing digital marketing for a global leader within the personal care space. Utilising your knowledge of Direct To Consumer (DTC) marketing and data led insight skills you will help drive digital strategies, build consumer recognition, lead content delivery and ultimately manage the brand and related stakeholder relationships.
In short, the Digital Brand Manager will act as a brand champion, excited about building this DTC personal care brand across Europe.
To qualify. You should be a Digital Brand Manager / Digital Brand Marketing Manager / Brand Manager / Brand Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous experience in managing eCommerce content strategy + implementation;
- Experience in owning / managing Performance Marketing across Amazon;
- Experience managing direct to consumer sites, defining eComm channel choices, managing retailer and agency partnerships;
- Strong analytical skills – able to establish relevant KPIs & commercial goals. Being able to see beyond the data + tell a story through insights;
- Excellent collaboration skills – this is a cross functional role within the eCommerce team and the wider sales & marketing organisations;
- Solid project management skills – ability to co-ordinate several diverse stakeholders / and to manage performance of external suppliers;
- Challenge & Influencing Skills – experienced & effective at influencing and challenging senior internal stakeholders and agencies.
Minimum of bachelor's degree ideally in Business, Marketing, or Social Sciences. Master's degree would be an advantage. Fluent in German, French, Spanish or Italian would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Digital Brand Manager to join an award-winning company with a culture that is second to none. In return they can offer you a competitive salary, private medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 10% employer contribution matched with a 5% employee contribution, half a day on Fridays in the summer and much more!