Head of Marketing (PR) - Digital Agency - London
Are you looking for a Head of Marketing role? You would be joining a very talented marketing team. Read on to find out more ………
DNA Recruit are working with an agency who create advantages for their clients and staff - using the limitless possibilities of technology to create intelligent solutions that enhance lives / experiences. This agency has 40 years combined for building brands through digital platforms, services and communications.
The Head of Marketing will ideally be based in their London office, and their role will be to develop a company wide marketing strategy, which is in line with their core values. You will be responsible for ensuring that the marketing plan is implemented whilst managing a variety of marketing tactics and initiatives, working closely with their marketing and wider teams. The core responsibilities include:
- Implement a customer acquisition strategy to drive leads, retention and increase brand presence
- Ownership of brand identity
- Generate and manage creative digital marketing campaigns
- Analyse KPI's, reporting on campaign results, engagement
- Track conversion rates and support the ongoing development of the company website, ensuring high quality content and clarity of messages
- Devise strategies to drive traffic to company websites
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Create and oversee the company's social media strategy
- Oversee company's event strategy, ensuring a high quality programme of events is delivered
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Report to the Directors on a regular basis
Is it you?
What does our client need from their Head of Marketing?
- Current knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creating marketing opportunities
- Demonstrable experience in leading marketing activities in the agency/consultancy sector
- Strong marketing budgeting experience
- Event management
- Strong digital communications background
- Good knowledge of SEO and web analytics
- Ability to be creative with the budget that you have
- Excellent team management: mentoring, coaching and developing
- Relationship building and communication (across departments)
- Prioritisation and the ability to remain level-headed under pressure
- Ability to problem solve, influence and persuade
- Attention to detail
- Educated to degree level standard or equivalent
- Professional Chartered Marketer (CIM) is a plus
You will be joining a very talented marketing team who are based up and down the country so there will be an element of travel required as part of this role.
Salary: up to £80K max plus bonus & benefits (and all the fruit you can eat)
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you like what you read and feel you fit our client's brief then we want to hear from you ASAP, so please do send Ali your CV, via the "link" only, to be considered for the role. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.