A design agency is looking for a multidisciplinary midweight designer to come in and revolutionise the company.
Ideal candidates will have creative prowess within the branding and marketing sector of design. You will be creating incredibly conceptual ideas and will be working on monumental FMCG products, campaigns for a health service and designing for a gorgeous brewery. You will become an indispensable member of a distinct and admirable team, with the key responsibility to be innovative and create stunning ad campaigns and historical brand identities. You will have a lot of responsibility and creative control on your given briefs, which doesn't happen very often as a midweight designer.
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years' experience in the industry with dexterity in brand identity; experience with marketing/campaigning is beneficial.
- Colossal proficiency in conceptualising the client's vision.
- A totally immersive portfolio with pages including engaging final products, pages explaining concept and evidence of creative thought process.
- Someone who will get involved with the company culture and vibe with the already brilliantly social team.
- A phenomenally diligent person that will always produce work to an exceptional standard and to the given deadline.
- A person who has been entirely bewitched by their need for success within design.
Our award-winning client is a family orientated studio with only their employee's best interests at heart, as it is a small team there is plenty of room for progression, mentoring and creative control. They also offer a fantastic pension scheme, flexible work opportunities and plenty of holiday!
If you think you could be the Robin to this Batman then please email over your up to date CV and Portfolio to email@example.com thank you.