Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager- Creative Agency- London
Major Players is working with a highly innovative and unique London based creative agency, that are looking for a Social Media Manager, the purpose of this role is to be responsible for day-to-day planning, implementation and delivery of Social Media content, campaigns, community management and reporting across selected clients.
This position also entails liaising with clients to deliver outstanding Social Media solutions as well as to meet key performance goals in respect of campaign conception, delivery and client satisfaction.
The role calls for excellent interpersonal and creative thinking skills combined with a deep knowledge of Social Media.
● Plan, create and schedule high-quality Social content for multiple clients
● Community manage by monitoring and responding to communities within office and for selected clients out of office hours to agreed response times
● Plan and execute Social paid strategies
● Ability to take a brief from the client and prepare a creative brief for internal discussion
● To attend client and internal meetings and contribute to subsequent discussions
● Ability to take ideas created by the Social or creative teams through to final assets
● Bring content ideas to and collaborate with the creative team that take advantage of those opportunities
● Report results of our efforts and interpret Social Media analytics into actionable, client-friendly insights
● Work with client teams advising on Social creative opportunities
● Have a finger on the pulse of internet culture to find new opportunities and platforms in the Social space
● Pro-actively looking for the latest Social content and campaign, ideas, perspectives
● Comprehensive knowledge of Social community metrics and metric tools
● Understanding of app development, API's, emerging technologies and Social platforms
Essential skills and attributes:
● Strong digital experience and expertise, specifically Social Media
● Good account management skills, from briefing through to reporting
● Appreciation of the latest Social and Digital techniques and their commercial application
● Naturally confident, outgoing person with strong communication and presentation skills; presenting reports and ideas to clients and prospective clients
● Flexible, adaptable and able to think on the spot
● Strong ability to work well with a variety of different people
● A curious and inquisitive mind
● Strong time management
● Effective and confident communicator at all levels
● Must be a self-starter and problem-solver
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly