Senior AM/ Junior AD – Social Media & Content Marketing
This Social Media and Content Marketing agency, specialising in film and entertainment clients, with a friendly, dynamic and collaborative culture, is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager, or aspiring Junior Account Director, to join its team.
The remit of the Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director will be to lead, develop and execute mainly social and content campaigns that build brand awareness and online presence for the agency’s clients in the entertainment sectors via social, content and display - across organic and paid.
They are looking for a self-motivated Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director, with strong client handling and project management skills, a passion for all things social and content, and well-developed strategic thinking abilities, to drive their entertainment portfolio of accounts.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience from a digital/social media marketing agency
- Solid knowledge of social media/content planning, management, and delivery (understanding/experience of Digital PR a bonus)
- A keen passion for/knowledge of the Film/TV/entertainment industry is preferable
- Confident in defining KPIs and measuring campaign performance
- A ‘do-er’ who thrives on getting involved in project delivery at all levels
- Excellent communication and client presentation skills
The entertainment sector is a fantastically exciting one in which to work, and as such this role is likely to get snapped up quickly. If it sounds like a good fit for a Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director of your calibre, then please do get in touch and apply today.
We apologise, but we are unable to response to all unsuccessful applications
Apply for Senior AM/ Junior AD – Social Media & Content Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly