Senior Strategist / Planner ABM - integrated B2B agency
This HAS TO BE one of the most exciting agencies to join where story telling integrated marketing agency breaks all barriers.
They’re home to some of the world’s leading brands and deliver award-winning campaigns designed to turn heads across the industry and stand out in a crowded market place. They’re passionately creative, dynamic and fun, with an open and honest environment and a flat structure that encourages employee growth in line with the agency’s ambitious expansion plans.
If you are looking to be inspired and believe in something different then we have that role….The following may appear long winded but its well worth a read!
Our client is a disruptive marketing agency that was founded by two industry leaders who have a reputation for doing things differently and have a proven track record throughout their careers that back this up.
This is not an egotistical agency, they don’t believe in the ivory tower syndrome so big egos need not apply. As a disruptive marketing agency they invest heavily into creativity and strategy and their approach and ideas are designed to shake the markets they operate in, which they do very well.
They are looking for a brilliant Senior Strategist/Planner with a proven record in ABM strategy and planning. Part of the growing planning function, this role will be responsible for crafting ABM strategies that use data to target customers with compelling and insight-led stories.
The ABM Strategist will develop communication strategies, customer journeys and content plans. They’ll produce original audience insights, help develop creative briefs and collaborate with the Creative, Social and Client Services teams to play a critical role in guiding clients on their Account Based Marketing journey.
To be considered you will be a proven marketing strategist who understands why we, as individuals, make the choices we make and how those choices can be influenced through disruptive marketing communications. You’ll be an innovative and data-driven B2B marketer and a digital marketing leader. You will bring a strong understanding of how media can influence thinking and how it permeates people’s lives, as well as a natural ability to bring your thinking to life and inform the creation of brilliant ideas. You’ll have an impressive record of innovative strategic wins, a world-class consulting background and a passion for sharing talent and insight with others.
Fundamentally you will be
- Experienced in working in a strategic planning capacity with at least 5 years’ B2B marketing under your belt
- Seriously experienced in digital marketing, with hands-on analytics, data intelligence, marketing automation and content management systems
- A thorough researcher with an eye for detail and knack for insight
- A brilliant wordsmith and a confident and articulate speaker
- Passionate and caring about your craft, with impeccable presentation and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven at making challenging decisions leading to great results, even under pressure
- Comfortable working with people at all levels, at large enterprise companies
- Experienced with Account Based Marketing and familiar with B2B tech strategies and other ABM solutions, and able to advise others in how to expand and optimise their ABM strategies.
In return for your craft, our client is offering a competitive salary of £70-90k per annum.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with me by applying below.