Associate Project Manager
Associate Project Manager - Birmingham - £Competitive + Excellent Benefits
An Associate Project Manager is needed to join a unique advertising agency based in Central Birmingham. Expect a global business, great benefits, groundbreaking campaigns and superb clients.
Founded in 2011 this multi-award-winning advertising business is revolutionising the traditional agency model, aiming to deliver first class work for great value and fast. With 20 offices across 4 continents, this global player delivers work across all platforms for the automotive and luxury sectors. Due to ongoing expansion they are now seeking an Associate Project Manager to join their team.
Joining as an Associate Project Manager you will be managing the delivery of projects within the European market team. You will be managing all elements of the European market coordination across 3 channels – brochure, website and the configurator. Whether you are building strong & robust relationships; understanding each of the markets in depth and taking ownership for identified projects; writing clear and concise briefing document in a timely manager for all stages of the project or collaborating with internal and external agency partners, it will be down to the Associate Project Manager to ensure the smooth running of the projects.
To qualify. You should be an Associate Project Manager / Associate Project Coordinator / Operations Manager / Associate Project Director / Project Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous experience within a similar position;
- Previous client services / client management experience;
- An understanding of the overall critical path for the market projects and the client agreed SLA's for delivery;
- Ability to quickly build a sound understanding and detailed knowledge of JLR products;
- Ability to present ideas with conviction;
- A clear and confident communicator, in person and writing – with fluent oral and written Business English;
- Excellent time management/prioritisation and project management skills;
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic - must have excellent emotional intelligence.
Agency experience is strongly preferred.
Once on-board, the Associate Project Manager can expect a first-class agency environment offering superb benefits (25 days Holiday, Bonuses, Pension, Life Insurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, ST Loan, JLR Privilege Programme – up to 20% off Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles and more).