Digital Marketing Manager
Our Digital Marketing Manager works across all of Hay House’s physical products such as books and card decks, live events and our digital products which include ebooks, summits, online courses and audio. The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with our US marketing team and lead the UK marketing strategy.
The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the UK Managing Director with a dotted line to the US Marketing Director.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Working with Authors on their marketing campaigns, including landing page design, email marketing, development of lead magnets, promotions and social media campaign.
- Planning digital global marketing campaigns in liaison with our US office for all product types.
- Keeping marketing plans updated within the global marketing administration systems.
- Analysing campaign success results.
- Overseeing content creation with the Social Media team and working with the design team, audio and video team on asset creation.
- Overseeing the course launch and evergreen funnel promotions for UK courses.
- Supervising the UK Digital Marketing Expert and Email Copywriter.
Key skills, characteristics and capabilities:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Efficient and able to work to tight deadlines
- Comfortable using content management systems
- Flexibility and a great capacity to work as a team member
- A strong eye for design is an advantage
- An experienced and enthusiastic social media user
- Excellent attention to detail
- Resourceful and able to demonstrate initiative - a self-starter
- Enthusiasm for the self-help, MBS and wellness arena would be an advantage
The successful candidate will have the right to live and work in the UK.
Hay House is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is essential and make recruiting decisions based on applicants’ experience e and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.