Account Director (B2B) Surrey
Account Director (B2B )
Our client is looking to hire a junior Account Director to work from their Guildford offices but also commute to their London hub. This role will mainly service a financial services client so previous experience of this sector will be a benefit.
You will develop strong senior client relationships and deliver great projects. You will be key to generating a smooth passage of work and deliver projects that achieve excellent results for their clients and businesses. The Account Manager must have an exceptional understanding of the corporate communications arena (branding and marketing collateral).
• Develops strong relationships with senior clients.
• Develops a deep understanding of client’s business environment.
• Engages with clients for the delivery of projects.
• Successful delivery of projects in a timely and professional manner.
• Retention and motivation of high-quality account team.
• Consistently strives to improve systems and processes within the department.
• Effectively manage project over runs.
• Contribution to new business.
• Ensures visibility of all major client initiatives.
• Provides a viewpoint on team resource and configuration.
• Sets out detailed month-by-month forecasts against which resource can be planned.
• Ensures all project activity is delivered within timeframe and to highest standards - taking responsibility and accountability for all internal resources and costs used on client work.
• Manages post project review process and develops case studies in partnership with clients.
• Maintains reporting documents to manage clients and projects efficiently and professionally.
• Leverages client relationships for introductions to additional business units and brands.
• Identifies, pursues and converts new business opportunities for the agency.
• Ensures all client activity is processed/invoiced in a timely and accurate manner.
• Assists Client Services Director to plan, resource and forecast team’s size, growth, revenue and profitability.
Qualifications and experience
• Successful track record of building exceptional client relationships and managing project revenue.
• Strong account management experience at AM level and experience of:
Financial communications Shareholder communications
Branding & Identity Employee communications
Communication consultancy Investor Relations
Communication design Online communications
Corporate communications Print production
Corporate identity management
Apply for Account Director (B2B) Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly