Social Media Manager
Our client is a well-known and award winning independent marcomms agency that has been pioneering the way in people first marketing, branding and communications for over two decades now and still continue grow.
With a who’s who of well known B2B Tech and retail brands under their belt, this agency has continued to work with some of the most recognized, and in some cases, market leading brands in the world.
Parking up the work element of the role, as we’ve been working with this agency for a number of years we can personally vouch for the culture within this agency. They are a very friendly and engaging bunch and often can be seen doing various group social activities together. They are an extremely supportive bunch and whenever we’re in the office we are always made to feel welcome. Very team spirited but not so OTT they you’d feel overwhelmed in anyway.
Luckily as we’ve been working with them for so long and placed many people within this agency, thus far no one has painted a target on our backs so we must be doing something right!
Due to expansion, they are now seeking a Social Media Manager to join the digital team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, ambitious and passionate Social Media Manager with a good knowledge and understanding of B2B social media to work under the Digital & Social Director to produce head turning social media activity. Working within the digital team, you will help to plan and deliver integrated digital campaigns of all sizes and budgets.
As a Social Media Manager, this will involve:
- Managing and taking ownership of social media campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Writing social content, including blogs and promoting campaign activity through social channels
- Monitoring and reporting against all social media activity.
- Facilitate the production of link worthy, useful content and community outreach, working with other internal teams or external agencies/suppliers as relevant.
- Managing social media listening and influencer engagement programs
- Maintain awareness of competitor social media strategy.
- As Social Media Manager you will be representing the agency in client discussions on the phone or face to face as required by our Account Managers.
- Reviewing performance, carrying out research and making recommendations to our clients for improvement.
- Compiling daily and weekly reports as required, presenting to clients.
- Taking responsibility for the quality control of all materials and communications for your campaigns.
- Keeping our Account Managers in the picture regarding campaign progress.
- Experience of SEO, PPC and Paid Social media and PR would be a HUGE benefit
In return for your skills and experience as a Social Media Manager, the client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £35-40k plus benefits.
If the above role as Social Media Manager intrigues you and think you might be a good fit then get in touch with me, Tom Howe, as soon as you can by clicking on the apply button below.