Creative Partner - Creative Network Agency - Leeds
Location - Leeds. Agency - owned channel agency. Experience - previously worked with prominent blue-chip brands across numerous sectors. Read on to find out more …..
The agency is part of a network led by ambitious entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit. Their mission is to continue to help brands thrive with some passion, humility, some magic and plenty of hard work, and who work with some of the world' best clients. This agency from the group have continued their successive 8 year growth increasing the groups presence in the north of England. Describing themselves as 'the owned channel agency' their focus is on everything that is not paid for media - a broad description - brand consultancy and identity, cx, product design, product innovation, packaging, content, social, technology, events and employee engagement.
The Creative Partner will be reporting to the CEO of the agency's Leeds (new) office and offering and will actively be involved in pitches and client development (year one) which is key. Working with the team to build strong relationships with key client stakeholders, as well as working with client and internal teams to ensure their client's creative output are second to none. Key responsibilities include:
- To build, maintain, inspire and nurture a strong integrated creative department.
- To grow the creativity and creative understanding of every agency employee and to ensure that creativity is at the heart of everything the agency does.
- To act as a creative ambassador internally and externally.
Is it you?
This role needs a self-starting proactive person who is confident and creative in everything they do. They are persuasive and compelling and able to present arguments that will convince clients and team members alike and have the ability to work across numerous channels. Key skills and responsibilities include:
- An entrepreneurial passion for growth and business development
- Deliver a creative product of the highest standard that generates measurable business return for our clients
- Constantly raise the standard of creative output across all client accounts
- Inspire a culture of creative thinking and innovation throughout the creative department and the wider agency
- Set the creative vision and drive strategies through the entire creative and development process
- Build strong relationships with clients, inspiring and exciting them about our creative work and our delivery on their brand promise
- Develop effective quality assurance and sign off mechanisms and to have the final sign off for all work leaving the agency
- Lead and present the outcome of creative work for new business pitches
- Act as a role model within the Group's creative community, assisting in driving their creative culture
- Drive the creation of compelling case studies and content that can tell their story plus support award entries
- Unafraid to seek out external profile building, speaking slots, award judging opportunities.
- Guiding and mentoring the team, inspiring junior members within the team with your creative and technical knowledge
- Line managing direct reports, including carrying out performance reviews.
Salary: up to £90K plus bonus and benefits.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Breadth is the key, and this role is suited to an individual that thrives on variety and at times is driven by the fear of the unknown. Please send Ali your CV via the "link" with details of your suitability for this role to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.