Internal Comms Manager
- The role will involve the strategic planning and delivery of the internal communications that are embedded to the companies structure and culture.
- Create and deliver engaging and accurate content that is timely, targeted, creative and effective, and delivered in line with established style guidelines, correct usage of English grammar and corporate messages. Work with third party suppliers and creative agencies if required to help bring communications strategies to life.
- Support the delivery of inspirational internal events from content creation to on-the-day management.
- Experience working in an internal and external communications environment
- Organisational and attention to detail
- Experience working in a large business, ideally within retail/luxury
- Solid writing skills and strategic thinking
- Ability to develop and implement creative, insight-driven engagement campaigns and plans.
If this sounds like you, or you would like to hear more then please send your CV to Teegan.email@example.com
Apply for Internal Comms Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly