We are super excited to be talking about this role... with a difference!
The brief is simple. Do you know how to bring ideas to life, through culture, whether it be for a global technology launch or a music sub-culture campaign?
Creative Strategist / Senior Creative Strategist to work for the agency that was crowned THE agency of the decade recently in their field.
This role is for someone that loves culture, people and brands. Joining the dots is the key.
The agency is based in Central London and are a ‘large’ agency, though truly independent which still allow them to shape and mould their business as and when. They are fuelled with curiosity and creatively brave! They love to execute an idea in the biggest way possible TTL. They are culturally connected, and this particular role is only going to suit someone that has the brand experience and passion for this type of cutting-edge work.
This role would be right up your street if you;
- Challenge assumptions, think critically and curiously to help make sense of the bigger picture
- Work with clients to formulate better briefs, to distil challenges and tasks to clearly define the problem they are trying to solve
- Work directly with clients to frame business, as well as brand, problems
- Have the ability to identify the data, trends and cultural insights that build briefs which lead to excellent, focused and effective creative work
- Understand how to give direction and partner with client management, creative and live teams to bring ideas and strategies to life
- Have the ability to collaborate and integrate with client’s wider agency teams
- Stay on top of the latest and most innovative cultural trends and news up to date with digital, media and technological innovation - leveraging knowledge to create stronger, more robust work
- Inspire the wider agency with new approaches, tools or ways of thinking
- Are creatively brave
- Lead the creation and development of new brand experience visions or strategies
- Have the confidence to guide both internal and client teams on your strategic vision - and to back up your approach with rigour and insight
- Ensure channel / platform / audience thinking and considerations are baked into every creative strategy and direction
- Working with the creative studio to land the territory and articulate the ‘big idea’
You will be involved in everything from insights and research to concept development, communications planning to cultural programming - helping to shape campaigns, collaborations and concepts that deliver measurable change for their clients.
Strategy sits at the heart of the business - underpinning every idea, guiding how and where they amplify them and ensuring that they are culturally relevant and resonant. The team are simply inspired, and excited, by problem-solving. As a member of the strategy team you will have the opportunity to work with a breadth of brands and on a variety of audiences, passion points and challenges.
- If brands that are similar to Adidas, X-Box, Smirnoff, Booking.com, Facebook, Twitter and Innocent drinks interest you, and currently sit on your CV, then this role could be for you
- You could be placed currently in a creative team within a small/medium sized experiential agency looking for a new and very exciting challenge with a large team of like-minded people, rather than a team of three or four
- You may also work in a creative team in a large networked agency, whose majority of their clients are restricting your true passions of culture, music and entertainment, that you would love to bring into your work place every day
- Do you thrive on discovering new talent and cultural differences?
If the answer is yes to any of these; this is the exact agency you need to be working for. They are way too cool for me, are you cool enough for them?? Drop me a line to find out please!