Senior Account Manager (Brand Agency)
Senior Account Manager (Brand Agency) - London, SW9 - £35-45k (DOE) + Discretionary Bonus & Commission
A Senior Account Manager / SAM is needed to join an independent award-winning brand agency based in Oval, London. As the Senior Account Manager / SAM you'll head up the management of some key accounts for the business.
Offering a relaxed, creative and fun working environment, this leading brand agency have established a number of exceptional accounts since their inception just 4 year ago. Specialising in brand strategy, identity and roll out, their trusted framework and flexible approach ensures that client's Giggling Squid, the Department of Transport and a well-known casual dining brand operating across the UK (to name just a few) receive a first class, professional service. Not only do they work with big brands they also work with exciting challenger brands and funded startups. Through their brand and place-making work they are helping to make Vauxhall, London a destination. They work with Restaurant Associates and Compass - if you work in food and drink you will know who they are. Due to their continuous success they are now seeking a Senior Account Manager / SAM to join their expanding team.
With real responsibility and input into work (and the business), you'll join as a Senior Account Manager / SAM but should have the desire to be so much more. Yes, you'll take ownership for key accounts, but expect to be involved first hand with generating ideas, researching and analysing market trends, critiquing designs, producing copy, building relationships, producing proposals, pitching and more.
To qualify… You should be a Senior Account Manager / Account Director / Account Manager / Client Relationship Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of running brand projects end-to-end: Research - Strategy - Identity - Roll Out (digital, print, video);
- Experience leading the planning, design and build of websites;
- Experience working in property branding and or hospitality and food & drink;
- Strong commercial skills;
- Ability to think ahead and mitigate any potential issues;
- Excellent written English and proofing skills;
- Understanding of client needs and expectations;
- Sense of humour and relaxed demeanour, even in times of pressure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join an agency that prides itself on being a stimulating and happy place to work where team members get real responsibility and opportunity.