Partnership Growth Manager - Midlands
- To maximise Intrepid Group sales from the travel industry market in the Midlands/North England by developing and maintaining relationships with industry partners.
- To provide excellent training and service to enhance existing industry relationships
- To conduct regular communication with agency partners both at head office and local level using a variety of communication methods
- To create growth through managing key account partnerships
- Help manage the industry sales budget in collaboration with Head of Industry Sales
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Experience in sales ideally in a travel industry role (2 years minimum). Personal and/or professional travel experience in multiple destinations in which Intrepid operate
- Growth in regional industry sales across the Intrepid Group
- Contract Management
- Prepare and implement a sales plan
- Problem solving
- Effective internal and external communication within the sales department and outside of the company to industry partners
- %growth in sales on last year, meeting set targets from industry channels
- Maintain relationships with key designated agents in order to build a solid sales strategy for growth
- Prepare territory call pattern according to estimated business potential.
- Report monthly on agent call activity
- Training sessions – provide a variety of training methods, i.e. visual, audio and kinaesthetic
- Ensure travel agents are familiar with selling features and advantages over competitors.
- Resolve all complaints without delay, to the satisfaction of both the agent and passengers.
- Ensure required monthly reporting of all UK and Ireland accounts, sales activity etc is always completed accurately and on time by 5th of the month
- Competitor awareness: report on competitor activity monthly
- Meet all internal communication deadlines
Marketing and Communication
- Maintaining your agent database
- Optimize effectiveness of sales and marketing campaigns
- Brochure management
- Agent Ads and familiaristion trips
- Travel expos and shows
- Keep up to date of developments in your territory, including changes in agency staff, preferred agents groups, policies of major groups.
- Ensure monthly call plans are developed to align with the global or regional sales/marketing calendar
- Drive campaign awareness by following up the monthly campaign launch emails with personal calls/visits/emails to agents.
- Deliver campaign artwork and other collateral into agents to support campaigns.
- Drive Intrepid Group awareness by ensuring the UK and Irish industry is informed of all activities via newsletters, flyers, postcards, effective brochure releases, training seminars etc. At least 1 activity per quarter.
- Help develop offers for industry led campaigns.
- Help reach sales or pax targets for each campaign.
- At the completion of campaigns, work with Industry Marketing o develop and report on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Help arrange and implement brochure launch and distribution to UK & Ireland agencies within 2 weeks of arrival from printers
- Help manage allocation of brochures to ensure efficient use of stock
- Manage all agent incentive and AD requests by responding to agent within 24 hours of receiving initial request.
- Fulfil any agent fam trip requests by liaising with operational offices to provide price, itinerary and escort where possible
- Manage and participate in all travel expos and travel shows as requested by Manager.
- Working with the Head of Industry Sales to set annual budgeting targets
- Meet KPIs for company budgets
- Meet all communication deadlines
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills • Results orientated
- High standards of customer service and excellent communication skills. Ability to create and manage sales strategies, promotions etc.
- Ability to manage within budget
- Strong organisational skills
- Problem solving and decision making capacities
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks. Friendly, flexible and a sense of humor.
- An understanding of and belief in Intrepid’s Responsible Travel philosophy and Core Values
- To travel around your set region, England/Ireland as required.
- Work flexible hours (i.e. out of normal business hours training sessions/travel). To attend various travel shows & promotional events when necessary
- Attend office meetings and cover for colleagues in their absence