Are you a Designer looking for a new opportunity, one in which your natural creative flair will be valued?
In this Designer role, you'll have the chance to be a part of a newly built function pushing the boundaries on creative thinking to elevate the companies' image and products. This would suit a confident team player willing to get stuck in and play an active role within the team.
As a Designer, you'll have the opportunity to work with a talented team to create and design solutions for the business.
You will play a key role in the development and execution of the product/business strategy.
- This role is both hands on and strategic - you will be responsible for the look and feel of the brand including an overhaul on image which resonates across all channels.
- Strategically minded - show that you are comfortable getting under the skin of a brand and creating meaningful solutions.
- Challenge Briefs - ensure that you are across every bit of the brief and lead the creative direction collaborating with the MD and the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Be creative; make sure your initial thinking is as conceptual as possible. Always think outside the box and idea generation from the off.
- Creatively lead and present project ideas.
- Not only delivering the concept, but managing all the way through to delivery of assets
- Art directing photo shoots
- Ensure your work delivers the objectives in the brief
- Ask for additional help or provide help to others who need it
- Plan and manage your allocated time on projects
- Competent hybrid designer with skills across multiple design expressions
- Mastery of Adobe software (High levels of skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) - do they current have these packages? Again what's the budget?
- Researching and showcasing the use of new and relevant technologies
- Directing projects safely through the design production process
- Direct and oversee work through print and digital production techniques
- Oversee and approve detail ensuring things are 'right first time'
- Worked across variety of business sectors, solving design issues
Click to apply