Motion Graphics Designer - award winning creative agency
What's the role?
This Motion Graphics role is about creating campaigns that exceed client expectations. You'll join a hard-working, collaborative team of designers and producers. As part of a creative, engaging agency, you'll work across varied campaigns. Seasonal and 360, branding, broadcast and digital, they create great content, whatever the brief.
As an experienced designer, you'll own the process. From concept to creation, you'll use your initiative and show off your skills. If you can think of it, you can pitch it. If the client loves it, you get to make it. What could be better?
Of course, you'll know your stuff:
- Advanced After Effects skills and plugin knowledge
- Cinema 4D skills, with high-level animation, rendering and lighting, and modelling experience
- Amazing design, animation and typographical wizardry
- Visualisation and concept development skills
- Storyboard design
- If you have experience of digital design and print / editorial design on top of the above, then all the better
Who's the client?
This is a creative agency that turns great ideas into amazing campaigns. They give their people an environment where they can learn, collaborate and have fun. And they offer a competitive salary (up to £45k), alongside an exceptional development and benefits programme.
Get in touch, by applying below, if this sounds like the boost you're looking for.