Senior Account Manager
Highly successful, independent marketing agency is looking to welcome a Senior Account Manager to their team.
Following a very succesful 2019 and a great start to 2020 already, our client is on the hunt for a new team member to join their ever-expanding business.
Reporting into a Senior Account Director and with team management responsibility from day 1, this is a role with lots of head room for your career development.
Brands & Channels
- You'll be closely involved in the creation and delivery of high profile campaigns across two key accounts: a high profile FMCG and a well known healthcare brand
- Work is typically integrated and will see you working across brand development, engagement comms, websites, content and social
- You will also have the opportunity to become involved in further accounts, and gain experience in the pitch process for new business too
We'd love to hear from you, if you possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within an integrated marketing / advertising agency environment in an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager position
- Keen to be a trusted client partner, working within a team to deliver effective campaigns
- A strategic mindset and a love for excellent creative work
- All over the detail; there's nobody else who has a handle on what's going on than you.
Good to know:
This opportunity should be particularly appealing, should you be looking to join a smaller creative business where your efforts are valued and recognised every day.
The agency is based in zone 1 and easily accessible from Vauxhall / Stockwell tubes.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly